Rejection of unauthorized collection of e-mail address
All personal information handled by the Institute for International Urban Information Science is collected, retained and processed in compliance with the personal information protection regulations in the related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Please note that the e-mail address posted on this website is refused to be collected by e-mail collection program or other technical devices, and that the violation will be criminally punished by the Information Communication Network Act. Act on Protection, etc.] [Enforcement 2013.3.23] [Law No. 111690, March 23, 2013, Other Act Amendment]
Article 50-2 (Prohibition on Unauthorized Collection, etc. of E-Mail Addresses)
1. No one shall collect e-mail addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage without the prior consent of the Internet homepage operator or administrator.
2. No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of paragraph 1.
3. Anyone who knows that an e-mail address is prohibited from collecting, selling and distributing pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 above shall not use it for the transmission of information.
Article 74 (Penalty)
1. A person falling under any of the following subparagraphs may be sentenced to imprisonment of not more than one year or a fine not exceeding ten million won.
(1) A person who has displayed for the purpose of displaying, selling, or selling a product with a similar label in violation of Article 8 (4).
(2) A person who distributes, sells, leases or publicly displays obscene code, word, sound, image or video in violation of Article 44-7 (1) 1;
(3) A person who repeatedly reaches the other party by violating the provisions of Article 44-7 (1) 3, causing codes, words, sounds, images or images to cause fear or anxiety.
(4) A person who has made technical measures in violation of Article 50 (6);
(5) A person who transmits advertising information in violation of Article 50-8.
(6) A person who fails to report changes in registration or transfer, transfer, merger, or inheritance of a business in violation of Article 53 (4 ) ;
2. The offenses referred to in paragraph (1) 3 may not be brought against the victim for the details specified by the victim. [June 2008.6.13]